- It is full inclusion about the JIS level-1 - level-4 kanji sets and the auxiliary Kanji.
- Displays useful Unicode.
- Also understands the declensional kana ending of reading in the Japanese pronunciation of the Kanji.
- Abundant searching options are prepared. (prefix search / suffix search / full match search / partial search /Full-text search). With each search method, when a character is inputted, it corresponds to the incremental search as which a candidate entry is displayed. (Excludes partial search / full-text search). Search is easy even if it has not memorized terminological spelling completely. Furthermore, search is possible also with a code, an auxiliary kanji code, and Unicode.
- As a Kanji search method unique to 漢字源, it can use part search, radical search, stroke count search, and reading search.
- LogoVista dictionary cooperation function = It refers to other LogoVista electronic dictionaries from this dictionary.
- The jump search service which can be looked up in a dictionary one after another by tracing the term under meaning-of-a-word explanation.
- Japanese Published